1. Download and install the following files:
Selenium webdriver for C#.zip
2. Open up Visual Stdio 2010 and using NuGet, add reference for SpecFlow and NUnit.
3. To add reference for Selenium, you will need to right click->Add Reference-> browse to the Selenium folder and add all DLL files.
4. Include the following configuration for SpecFlow into App.config under the SpecFlow tag
5. Resharper is needed for integration of NUnit and Ms Visual Studio.
* Resharper 6 has problem integrating with Gallio (MbUnit) test
5. Right click on the project name->Add->New Item, you will see SpecFlow feature file
6. Use Class Library to create a normal Selenium project
7. To get Selenium working in IE, add the code below:
using OpenQA.Selenium.IE; (in library)
IWebDriver driver = new InternetExplorerDriver();
* Window switching does not work properly on IE8
* Have to set Tools->Internet Options->Security->Protected Mode to be the same for all zone for IE7 or higher on Windows Vista or Windows 7