This is the video that I am currently watching…FitNesse….this is the most recent open source test framework that I come across with.
Not to mention the name, I met a Research & Development manager from a very well known mobile phone manufacturer during the STAR EAST conference, and he mentioned it to me.
Gonna interrupt here a bit from the history to the current blogs and book that I am reading:
1. James Bach’s blog – http://www.satisfice.com/blog/
Very interesting concepts about software testing
2. Agile testing – http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/
A very technical blog about agile testing
3. Sticky Minds – http://blogs.stickyminds.com/
Naomi Karten’s blogs that talks about personal development. This blog has nothing technical, it is more about people and interpersonal skills.
How to Break Software: A Practical Guide to Testing, James Whittaker, 2002
I have asked REA to buy me the following books from Amazon which have not arrived:
1. A Practitioner’s Guide to Software Test Design, Lee Copeland, 2003
2. The Art of Software Testing, 2nd edition, Glenford Myers, et. el., 2004